Wednesday 22 September 2010

'To Buy' List





Shoes - £59.99, Maxi - £25.99, Skater dress - £69.99, Midi - £49.99 - All Zara, lace up shoes - £24.99 - New Look.
Why do I always go to Zara a week before payday when I can't buy anything?! I really need to learn from my continuous mistakes here. I'm lusting over a midi skirt or dress for this season. I spotted some beautiful, soft, pleated midi skirts in black and cream/pink in the new Topshop LookBook today, so I'm keeping my beady eye out for those, but in the mean time I think this grey marl Zara Studio number will keep my cravings at bay. Loving it now with open toe heels, and in the colder months with cable knit leggings or socks, military boots and leather.
Also how stunning is this white skater dress? I feel very Blake Lively in it. I think it deserves to be worn on a special occasion, so I'm on the look-out for one of those too! Will someone get married/christened/engaged soon please. A birthday will do.
As for the sleek, minimalist wedges, I've actually been eyeing them up for some time. However I don't get on with Zara shoes - never found them particularly comfortable and always have to go up to a size 8, which depresses me a little.
What items are on your 'to buy' list come pay day?



No comments:

Post a Comment