Wednesday 22 September 2010

Jourdan Dunn spends her Burberry fee in Whistles!




I was working up in the Kings Road Whistles yesterday and who should stride in, all long and lithe limbs and no baby weight to be seen, but Jourdan Dunn! She must have had a few hours off in the morning before she walked for Burberry SS11 in the afternoon, and chose to spend it in Whistles.
She purchased the hexagon draped jumpsuit (£195), the cut out back strap maxi (£120), the ivory Amy blouse (£95) and the Esther skater skirt (£125).
As for the Burberry show it was by far my favourite of Fashion Weeks so far. I'm already over the aviator - give me studded bikers and trench coats cinched with neon belts and accentuated with bright clutches any day. Apparently there was an issue with ill-fitting shoes resulting in poor old Nina Porter taking a rather dramatic tumble at the very end of the show (I wondered why her walk looked so awkward), but Jourdan looked cool, calm, composed and beautiful throughout.


3 comments:

  1. I saw JD at Jaeger, didn't realise she's had a baby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inside gossip love her style the Burberry show was soooo inspiring love this post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kings Road Whistles - I've spent far too many hours in there. Love your blog and clothes.

    http://popculturemyth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete