Wednesday 1 September 2010

Happy 25th birthday Elle!


I couldn't wait to get my hands on the 25th Anniversary issue of Elle this morning. I had to go straight to work and it sat in the office all day, all wrapped up in it's cellophane, so satisfyingly heavy, desperate to break free. I was itching to have a flick through on my lunch, but I still haven't even finished reading the September issue yet, and I'm determined to get through it before I devour October. Kate Hudson looks beautiful - though I expected someone a little more wow for such an important cover. I would have loved to see a British star on there - any ideas who?

P.S. What is going on with the weather?! I had finally come to the terms with buying knitwear and trying on coats and then the sun comes out. So confused! I hate transitional dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment