Monday 6 September 2010

A fortnight's haul...





Yes I am a shopaholic.

High waist pleated trousers - £39.99 - Zara. Hard to see the beautiful embroidered detailing of the trouser, but it's almost like lace. I was looking for a black pair for evening and these are absolutely perfect. I wore them on Saturday night. Outfit post to follow.

Ivory Amy blouse - £95 - Whistles. Silk blouse with military style detailing, mother of pearl buttons and grandad collar. A key piece from the Whistles collection, this will go with almost every trouser and skirt style out there this season.

Babooshka foil stitch sweater - £130 - Whistles. Possibly the best named item of the season, this chunky rib stitched jumper has a metallic silver foil finish. Can't wait for the weather to turn so I can wear this with the mabel harems featured in my last haul post.

Knitted fisherman rib cardigan - £45 - Topshop. I bought a larger size in this so it is super big and baggy and long. It's so cosy!

Silk mix camisole - £12.99 - H&M. I wanted a feminine silky cami to wear with the Zara trousers on Saturday, and I liked the price of this one.

Tan lace up shoe - £25 - New Look. I loved these until I wore them to work and Saturday and they tore my toes apart :-(

Taupe lace up shoe - £8 - New Look. What a bargain, real leather too.

Chain print silk scarf - £55 - Whistles. Been eyeing this scarf up for a while, it really makes a simple outfit more interesting. Love the little whistle and horseshoe charm print.

Plaited loop belt - £40 - Whistles. As you can see I've been stocking up on Whistles accessories now that I've finally got my 50% discount.

Flowery clutch bag - £28 - Accessorize. I'd been needing a new clutch bag for ages, and this beautiful, dainty, feminine one fit the bill for Saturday night's outfit. The girls said it was very Carrie, so I'm happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment