Monday 2 August 2010

What I Wore


Linen tee - £65 - Whistles, jersey tube skirt - £40 - Whistles, tan satchel - £39.99 - H&M, sandals - £6 - New Look.

I spent about an hour of today rifling through my wardrobe looking for something to wear. Nothing looked right, nothing felt right. Thankfully I found my linen oversize tee thrown over a chair in the kitchen. It's a shape Whistles do so well, and I love it with a streamlined bottom half. Obsessed with the colour too. I'm definitely a khaki/tan girl. My outfits aren't complete without a tan accessory - be it belt, bag or shoes.
Do you ever have wardrobe meltdown?

3 comments:

  1. At last a blog well overdue, spare a thought for the over 50's but not yet dead! We need help with staying young without looking stupid.Many young fashion followers assume we have learnt the tricks ,however this is not true, we feel vulnerable and as every sales assistant claims we look good in everthing, we lack trust in the industry.....HELP XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm flattered! I'm biased, but may I recommend Whistles, if you haven't tried it before. The clothes reference trends but do not slavishly follow them, and look just as good on a 20 year old as they do on the more mature woman - it's all in how you style up the pieces. We also have a clear customer service aim, in that we don't lie if an item perhaps doesn't suit the client best. Instead we try to suggest product that would suit them, and try to highlight their best feature. We want to gain trust and a rapport with our customer. I hope this helps, and thank you again for the compliment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    wholesale womens playsuits

    ReplyDelete