Saturday 14 August 2010

My personal AW lookbook

H&M

Zara

Topshop

Whistles


If I had to pick one look from each of my four favourite stores' lookbooks this season, these are the images I'd go for. Simple, elegant and unfussy, these looks feature key pieces for Autumn Winter. Tailored trousers, military silk shirts, maxis, cosy knits, capes, skater boots, perhaps the only thing that's missing is the much hyped aviator jacket, and I've definitely got my name on one of those.
I actually can't wait to ditch my summer wardrobe now. Though it's only August, the weather feels more October and I hate transsitional dressing. This season is full of truely stunning pieces - I've got to say goodbye to my wages. What purchases have you got planned?

1 comment:

  1. Agh totally agree with you, the weather needs to change for good so we can all get our A/W buys out! Looving the topshop cape, a cape is defo on my list :)

    Charlyx

    http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete