Saturday 7 August 2010

Maxi Inspiration

Ashley Olsen
River Island

Nicole Richie

Zara

Rachel Zoe

My key piece of the summer has probably been the maxi dress, and my collection has grown and grown, so I'm very pleased to see that the maxi's reign continues into AW10. The image from Zara's lookbook completely embodies the look I will be interpreting myself this coming season. I love the Zoe-ness of the grey jersey, teamed with the chunky cable knit and military boots. A look that is both practical and cosy. The designer who really showcased this trend to perfection was Marc Jacobs. Imagine gliding into a glamorous bar during a cold winter night in his beautiful gold sequin maxi, mustard knit, mussed up hair and coral stained lips. Faultless Autumn Winter dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment