Thursday 19 August 2010

More treats from Zara




My eyes sought out this dress (middle photo) in Zara today. I've already raved about Zara's AW collection several times recently, but every time I go in, there's another treasure to be found. Annoyingly I didn't have the time to try it on or buy it, but I'm definitely going back in tomorrow to give it the time and attention it deserves.
I love how this dress combines trends from Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter, making it the ideal transitional piece. It's reminiscent of Alexander Wang's obsession with sporty tan and grey, highlighted perfectly in this leather shorts and marl tee combo. Yet it has a shot of ladylike chic so exquisitely exemplified by Phoebe Philo at Celine. Great for now with black sandals, or during colder climes with tights and lace up skater boots.


1 comment:

  1. im such a zara fan! its turning into a minor obsession though, practically all my clothes are from there!..
    thank you for the comment, nice to meet you - your fitting room blog is an interesting idea x

    ReplyDelete