Monday 18 October 2010

Christmas Knits


Knitted snowflake dress - £45 - Topshop, jeans - £40 - Topshop, leather jacket - £250 - Whistles, leopard print bag - £40 - Topshop, wedge boots - £160 - Kurt Geiger


Fairisle jumper - Dolce & Gabbana

Well after a short hiatus, I am back to blogging and feeling inspired. I've already stumbled across my go-to look for lazy days this winter: enter the fairisle Christmas knit, teamed with skinny jeans or leather trousers, ankle boots and a chunky snood once the weather gets colder. Dolce & Gabbana showcased this cosy look to perfection, teamed with fur and cinched with a belt, but the high street has some great offerings too. My Topshop knitted snowflake dress is a dead-ringer for D&G, and I picked up an even cheaper delight in Primark today which is identical to the monochrome number in the final picture. This is such an easy look to pull off, and will suit all figures and budgets - I can't wait to experiment with more variations (especially once I finally get my hands on some leather trousers; the perfect pair still eludes me).

No comments:

Post a Comment